The Church of the Holy Trinity is located in the center of Bansko and is one of the symbols of the resort city. It is not only one of the most visited attractions there, but also one of the largest churches in Bulgaria. Surrounding the church walls were built specifically to hide its true size, exceeding the requirements imposed by the Turks. In 1832 the construction of the Trinity Church was started. It was erected from smooth, rounded stones, which at the corners were reinforced with brickwork. Without this masonry, the stones would look too boring. In 1850, the bell tower was completed.
All excursions start in the morning, right after breakfast at the hotel. In addition to the main excursion objects, we visit all nearby attractions, with a stop for lunch in one of the restaurants with traditional Bulgarian cuisine. There is a free time to buy souvenirs for friends and family. At the end of the excursion, after lunch, return to the hotel.
Price 10 € per person, when ordering a minimum of two people.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review